"Today's Birthdays"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
Can they please be changed to the top of the page?
It was much better that way in the past, besides we do not want to miss Phanan's birthday again next year.

thankyaverymuch:D

I think a better change would be to order it by number of posts instead of time of registration, that way all the posters who have few to no posts (most) will be at the end of the list and those who have more will be at the beginning.

Fair? I think so.

I think a better change would be to order it by number of posts instead of time of registration, that way all the posters who have few to no posts (most) will be at the end of the list and those who have more will be at the beginning.

Fair? I think so.

This is a great idea!

I'm agreeing with you too much today!

Looks like it's listed by age, when you look at the numbers in parenthesis after each name.

My bad, it was listed by registration date before the upgrade. I think it is by age now.

Either way, my point stands.

Fair? I think so.

That seems pretty fair!

I agree with the order by number of posts. There are days when it seems like there are 50+ birthdays listed. That's a lot of names to run through. No offense to lurkers or people that haven't posted much but most birthday threads or birthdays people want to be reminded of are for people with large posts counts.

Like 70-80% of the registered users have never made a post, if I recall correctly. Then, after that, there's a lot of posters who have only posted to request something, too.

I'll see if I can come up with a solution that will show active members in a more prominent location.

I had another idea, I do realise it might be farfetched but still I'd like to hear your opinions about.
On a profile site I go on, you get a notification three days in advance of the birthday of one of your buddies. Would that be possible to do here, like the auto generated birthday pms to do that for your friend list too?
I am a nightmare with birthdates so it's a great way to make sure I don't forget people's birthdays. :reject:

I just saw this.

Thanks for your concern. :lol:

I love you man.:lol:

I had another idea, I do realise it might be farfetched but still I'd like to hear your opinions about.
On a profile site I go on, you get a notification three days in advance of the birthday of one of your buddies. Would that be possible to do here, like the auto generated birthday pms to do that for your friend list too?
I am a nightmare with birthdates so it's a great way to make sure I don't forget people's birthdays. :reject:

hey, good idea!

The Phanan thing was a good warning to people to keep them from missing birthdays again. Am I right? :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom