To moderators and Elvis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
Why not bring out all the poems written here in a more organised ( alphabetically arranged or something) website or part of website ( on interference.com itself..may be)

Taking hard copy would also be easier if its that way.

It would be so much easier than going in threads.. which has comments too.

I would have sent an email for this ..but I also wanted to CC this to all "Dream out loud" interferencers so that they can also post their views.

AcrobatMan
ps: Not sure if this is the forum to post..but i think it would be read by all DOL members..thats why it is kept here

Hmm I dont think DOL is a high enough traffic/popular forum to warrant such a change at the moment.

Will definately pass the message though!

i am disappointed by the enthusiam ( or the lack of it) shown the
DOL interferencers.

the traffic is very low..

there are absolutely no responses for good poems

most of them are cold..and indifferent...

they read and go..cant they say anything...

hugely disappointing :tsk:

AcrobatMan,

Poems are a person's private thoughts and works, and they quite often do not intend for them to reach such a broad and anonymous audience -- this is significantly lessened when they are tucked away in a specialized forum - it affords a bit of privacy.

Also, if the poems are made easily accessible, there is a higher chance that the better ones will be subjected to plagiarism down the line. As a writer and poet myself, that is one of the main reasons I do not put my works on a public site.

If you have some concrete ideas, I am all ears as I do alot of planning for the main site.

Back
Top Bottom