Threads Not Being Marked As "Read"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonogirl777

Blue Crack Addict
At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about
Sometimes I'll exit the last page of a thread and it will still say the thread is unread. The title will still be bold. I'll check the thread again to see if I screwed up or something but when I return to the list of threads again, it will still be unread.
Is this happening to anyone else? It happened to me a few times in the past couple days.

Sometimes I'll exit the last page of a thread and it will still say the thread is unread. The title will still be bold. I'll check the thread again to see if I screwed up or something but when I return to the list of threads again, it will still be unread.
Is this happening to anyone else? It happened to me a few times in the past couple days.

Yeah we seem to be in the midst of nightly hiccups again.

It seems to be fixed now. Usually it only happens right after a hiccup. This was a long hiccup, so that's probably why it took a little longer.

Anyone have a clue what happened?

The pages were trying to load, but after 5 minutes still not loaded. Page not found follows. Been having this quite a few times the past month or so. :hmm:

Hmm that may be the time they restart the servers. Though it shouldn't be happening since we just upgraded servers. :grumpy:

Yeah that last one I had too, it was like the site stayed in the past, before you visit the thread. It shows it how you last saw it before making the post somehow.

I'm not having this problem. Can you guys maybe try deleting cache/cookies, log out and log back in, etc?

It's not occuring now, for some reason it only happens when the 'hiccups' are there. :hmm: Next time I'll try screenshotting it.

Ok well if it eventually corrects itself, there is not much we can do.

Back
Top Bottom