Thread ratings: important feature or a nuisance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chizip,

I love that you and Queen Bee happen to have been bored at the same time, and systematically went through three forums rating each thread with 1 star. Very, very, very bored indeed.

You are the one that must not have a very exciting life if you had that much time on your hands.

A better excuse would have been that you were drunk at the time.

1 star, 3 stars, 5 stars.... it doesnt really matter. The fact is that the two of you acted together, in a planned effort, to disrupt/abuse the rating feature of the forum. It seemed VERY targeted towards PLEBA and it's subforums.. since your 'boredom' didnt seem to wander into any other forums.

If a newbie would have done this, people would be demanding he/she be banned, and rightfully so. The two of you knew you'd piss off more than a few people, not to mention a good chance that you'd draw attention to yourselves from the staff here. So, newbie or long standing member... it was still abuse of the site.

Considering that your apology maybe sincere, although the excuse is pathetic, I'll let this issue stand with a warning; do it again and you're gone.

Thank you both for wasting Sicy's time as well as mine.

Joel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom