Thread closures (FYM mainly)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
When threads derail, as they often do in fym lol, what is the view on starting a thread (even if the previous one was closed) on a derailment topic? A lot recently have reached Many Pages status and the topics have sidetracked into many different things, some have been closed, and some are heading that way now, but if someone starts one on one of the new discussion evolving, is that ok or not? Discretion can be used to determine what the closure was for, so if it was closed because of topic X, but topic Y in that thread was going ok, is it ok to continue that in a brand new one?

Angela Harlem said:
so if it was closed because of topic X, but topic Y in that thread was going ok, is it ok to continue that in a brand new one?

Sorry.. didnt see this post before.

I'd say it should be fine, as long as the new topic is not discussing what the original topic was about, or what got the thread closed.

Thanks mate. Just wanted to be sure. I should have posted this in the help forum, lol. You'd think I'd know where to post stuff by now :rolleyes:

You'd think that after 36 years of being at Interference, you'd have figured this out by now. :sexywink:

Melon

:madspit:

Australia's only had electricity since 1983, which makes my feat even more impressive.
Anyway, I just wanted to double check that. I dont think the mods had ever dealt with that and sometimes while a thread divides into multiple simultaneous fights, sometimes interesting sidetrackings occur. But now I know. So look forward to my next enthralling contribution in the only place where opinion counts as fact!
:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom