this needs to be changed, bitches. um. um again.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2Man

ONE love, blood, life
this needs to be changed, bitches. um. um again. um again again.

i've noticed that if you make a new topic, and afterwards try to edit the subject, your changes won't show up on the forum list of threads (the "front page").

it would be nice to have that fixed, so you can correct all your embarrassing typos.

Last edited:
wait, i'm not totally insane. i just tried to change the message icon, and i couldnt.

Last edited:
When you address the staff as 'bitches' we're not going to give a shit what comes out of your mouth after that.

Oh, that's right - courtesy and decorum doesn't matter on the internet. It's not like real human beings read this stuff or anything.

just to make things clear - this was, as usual, not meant to be taken personal:

from urbandictionary.com:

bitches

The new, accepted substitution for the word "Please". But, only when used in the plural sense. In the singular sense, it just means what it is. Also, if you are into being more cultural, you may use it in Spanish as "putas" instead of "por favor", or any other language of choice, as long as the plural sense is used. Also to use "bitch, bitches" to say "bitch, please" is not an acceptable use of "bitches". Bitches, remember that it is good practice to be polite.

"Can you please hand me the remote?" would then be "Can you bitches hand me the remote?"

Last edited:
Well sure, but when you use it too much, it goes from being slightly amusing to really tiresome.

Just sayin'.

Puppy boy, you're gonna end up in the doghouse if you aren't careful. :tsk:

That wouldn't be a good thing puppy boy.

(and I'm just wondering -- did you write that Urban Dictionary entry? :wink: )

corianderstem said:
Well sure, but when you use it too much, it goes from being slightly amusing to really tiresome.

Just sayin'.

would you rather that i used "putas"? :sexywink:

indra said:

(and I'm just wondering -- did you write that Urban Dictionary entry? :wink: )

:lol:

no, it was written on Jun 19, 2006, long before xavi taught me how to use this phrase.

doghouse.gif

corianderstem said:

No, not so much.

hey, don't alter my quote. it's unacceptable.

anyway, now that we've dealt with a silly word, i'd much rather that we stayed on topic here. has no one else experienced this when you wanted to edit a thread title?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom