This may be a bit too much to ask for but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
...how sweet would it be if the whole forum automatically updated itself on a constant dynamic basis like Microsoft Outlook does with new email. You never have to hit refresh again! :lol:

No, like when your reading a long thread and while your reading the thread the new posts are automatically updated and put on the thread, so you do not have to hit the refresh button to read the new posts...

Like, if you've ever been on CBS Sportsline during March Madness, and you are on their scoreboard page. All of the scores update without you touching anything. It tells you who scored and how and everything.

I think they mean like that - refreshing without hitting the refresh button.

Are you all getting carpal tunnel from hitting "refresh" too often or something?

I didn't realize it was so strenuous to click a button once in a while. :wink:

corianderstem said:

That statement is a dirty joke waiting to happen, but I'm not going to be the one to make it.

I knew something like that would come up! :lol:

I think this would really only benefit quick moving threads... which isnt the majority of threads here, and would also promote a more 'chat' like environment.

For now I've gotta say no to this one.

Elvis said:
and would also promote a more 'chat' like environment.
:up: if this place gets even more chat like then ploughing one's way through the crap would become just about impossible

Salome said:
:up: if this place gets even more chat like then ploughing one's way through the crap would become just about impossible

There are parts of this form I _dont_ read because of that. lol. Cant keep up with the crosstalk... err... 'interference'. ;)

That's why we have an entire forum just for chatting now.. everything in its place.. :up:

Sicy said:
That's why we have an entire forum just for chatting now.. everything in its place.. :up:

everythiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing everythiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing in it's right plaaaaaaaaaace... in it's riiiiiiiiiiiiight plaaaace.... :drool: :wink:

tps, you silly boi! You post in that forum too! :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom