the "Phil" room, needed for all the paranoia around here...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DebbieSG

Refugee
I think we need a forum for people with psychological illnesses, maybe a "psych" 101 kind of place, where we can discuss Freud and how best to handle waste cases and traumatized people who experience terrorist attacks...like the one on NY last year, do you remember that? :) Such a scary time, and yet, if we had a place for troubled minds and bodies, we could help out anyone who feels sick and can't really post meaningful, or intelligent comments here at any other forum. Wouldn't that be neat?

Then, we could hand out "ego" buttons (green in colour) for an ego-tistical post, and brownie buttons for those seeking some kind of hobby, like sewing or campsite songs...it would be really interesting, and above all, feed into the TRUE religion of the United States, PSYCHOLOGY.

btw, what is your favorite animal? your favorite flavor of milkshake? your favorite time to drive around and listen to banned music on the radio?

--sea otter
--vanilla(or lemon, if i'm feeling adventurous)
--after 2:00am, when there are fewer checkpoints on the freeway, after i have drunk a cup of coffee, or tea, whichever has the most caffeine (highly toxic substance, that caffeine)

I dont think so.

I think the people with pshychological illnesses can go post in Zoo Confessionals or better yet, not post at all.

This is exactly the kind of crap I warned you about. :tsk:

Happy smilie face after "traumatized people who experience terrorist attacks...like the one on NY last year, do you remember that? " ????????

What's your favorite questions dont belong here either.

I'm seriously running out of patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom