The face of interference...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2_england

The Fly
I know I'm new here, but I think this site looks old-fashioned.
It could do with a face lift.It looks very 5 years ago (a long time in web terms).

The colours are pretty flat and the whole set-up is a bit of a maze - too many links in too less a space.

Less is more.

I applaud all the efforts to keep the site up and running, but if you're going to have ads and premium memberships then you could 'jazz' it up a little.

- a suggestion NOT a moan.

:wink:

Actually we had been planning a 'remodel' for some time now. It's just a big operation and is taking some time to get it together. But I know many people would be upset if the site werent blue anymore :p It's kind of our trademark.

I dont really think its a 'maze' though. I have no trouble finding everything I need.

A lot of people agree that a remodelling is long overdue. It will take some time but it is definately in the works.

This blue has GOT to go!
:scream:

You could always run a poll and let the users decide the colours?

Mind you, you could end up with 'yellow' or 'pink':ohmy:

Sicy said:
But I know many people would be upset if the site werent blue anymore :p It's kind of our trademark.

the look could be updated and still keep it the same blue...maybe add some gradations or textured images? :shrug:

it's good the way it is! i don't get lost and i've gotten lost on boards before.

if it wasn't blue, then it wouldn't be bluecrack anymore!

:yikes:

*does not like change*

don't fix it, it's not broken :p

some boards have it so you can change the template in the user options, so maybe there could be a few that people could pick from and everybody would be happy

except me of course, im never happy

IWasBored said:
it's good the way it is! i don't get lost and i've gotten lost on boards before.

if it wasn't blue, then it wouldn't be bluecrack anymore!

:yikes:

*does not like change*

don't fix it, it's not broken :p

And you're still complaining you're a conservative by birth number? :tongue:

As for my opinion, I don't care. As long as the new colours aren't too extreme (i.e. unreadable) and the layout not too much bandwith-consuming I'd say, let's get it on!

C ya!

Marty

P.S. If it becomes green or so, we will soon get used to naming it 'green crack' instead of 'blue crack'. Trust me. :D

Back
Top Bottom