Specific Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phillyfan26

Blue Crack Supplier
Should there be a forum for specific questions? For example, if you have one question that has a straight-forward answer, you don't need to start a whole thread in EYKIW for it, and just make one in that forum. If discussion ensues, it gets moved to EYKIW.

The only real problem I forsee is a lack of people actually visiting the forum, thus questions get unanswered leading to people posting them elsewhere anyway.
At least in forums like EYKIW there are enough people there that surely one will: a) know the answer and b) take the time to actually answer.

It's fine I guess the way it is. Another forum would probably add more to the confusion of knowing where to post a specific topic without it being moved.

Like BS said, there may not be enough traffic to warrant any results anyway (coughs techie forum).

~BrightestStar~ said:
The only real problem I forsee is a lack of people actually visiting the forum, thus questions get unanswered leading to people posting them elsewhere anyway.
At least in forums like EYKIW there are enough people there that surely one will: a) know the answer and b) take the time to actually answer.

We could make the forum mods for that forum people who are well-known for having lots of U2 knowledge (example: Axver for setlists and such), so those people check it regularly to help out. You know, if they were willing.

Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom