sorry yinz guys..not sure where to put this...question about sigs :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2_girlie_2002

War Child
hihi

Does one have to be a premium member to have a little quote in their sig? I know for pics and stuff you need to be...well, anyway, just a question :)

madonna's child said:
"yinz?" you're Pittsburgh is showing. :tongue:

is it really that obvious? ;) LOL

check this out:
Vertigo Pgh style :D

Da translation is:
Uno, dos, tres, catorce (Turn it up loud, captain) Lights go dahn, it's dark yinzes jungle is yinzes head Can't rule yinzes heart A feeling so much stronger than I thought yinzes eyes are widened Though yinzes soul, it can't be bought yinzes mind can wander Hello, hello (hola!) I'm at a place called vertigo (dónde está) It's everything I wish I dint know Except yinz give me sumpin I can feel Feel da night is fool of holes dere's bullets ripping sky Of ink, wit gold They twinkle as da boys Play rock and roll They know that they can't dance At least they know I can't stand da beats I'm asking fer da check Girl wit crimson nails Has Jesus 'ruind her neck Swinging to da music Swinging to da music Hello, hello (hola!) I'm at place called vertigo (dónde está) It's everything I wish I dint know But yinz give me sumpin I can feel Feel (Check it) (???) (???) alls of this alls of this can be yinzess alls of this alls of this can be yinzess alls of this alls of this can be yinzess jest give me wah I want And no one gits hurt Hello, hello (hola!) We're at a place called vertigo (dónde está) Lights go dahn and alls I know Is that yinz give me sumpin I can feel yinzes love teaching me how yinzes love is teaching me how How to kneel Kneel Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Yes, and this is sooo going to get moved to Stuck in a Moment: Forum Help.

Gee, if not for my sometimes volatile temper, I'd make an excellent mod :wink:

I just wanted to add that if you see non-premiums with sigs, it is because they once had a premium membership but didn't renew it or they had a signature before that policy was put in place, therefore, it was allowed to stay. Once a non-premium with a sig edits their profile for any reason though, their sig is automatically wiped.

U2Kitten said:
Yes, and this is sooo going to get moved to Stuck in a Moment: Forum Help.

Gee, if not for my sometimes volatile temper, I'd make an excellent mod :wink:

lol, sorry I had no idea where site questions went :)
and thanks for answering :)xx I was just curious.

Back
Top Bottom