SOME standards in the journals...PLEASE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoney!

ONE love, blood, life
I am asking of rsome standards in the journals...DECENCY even...so we do not have stuff like this:

Today I had a really greasy burger (it was dripping...it was that greasy!) at a local place and it's giving me a really bad case of the Rear End Squirts....and I've been feeling a little sick and dehydrated too...

I hope this will go away within the next few days

SERIOUSLY. I really do not need to know that someone's butt stings and WHY!

PLEASE...all I am asking for is deceny...Is that too much too ask for from a U2 message board.

but i already got you this cool t-shirt!

:drool:

diarrhea.jpg

Because we ALL want to know. :yes:

All joking aside, I have to agree with this thread. I have used the "If you don't like it, don't read it" arguement myself...but that's referring to threads along the lines of "OMG I hate ATYCLB sOoOoOoOoOoOo much!!!11!"

I'm not suggesting we start moderating journals; I just think that posting disgusting things should be reprimanded. Gently suggesting TMI was posted only brought on MORE TMI. :shrug:

I am so sure if windmilllane were to post a journal entry about an odd excretion from his manhood...the journal would be shut down INSTANTLY...I really do not see the difference between the two excretions!

:shrug:

Fellow journalkeepers. As one of my real life friends says: Have some dignity about yourself.

Do you really, honestly need to be told not to post this kind of thing in your Interference journal? Do you want to risk having your journal privledges suspended? Do you want the journals to be moderated or shut down? No?

Well, all right then. Watch what you post before the mods do it for you.

There is nothing really against the rules regarding these types of entries. While they may not be joyus for others to read, they are not breaking any rules. I may suggest though that the people that post entries like this, make them private.

I have a roommate that tells me that kind of stuff on a daily basis. I have to constantly remind her that I DONT NEED A DAILY BREIFING OF HER BOWEL MOVEMENTS/DIGESTIVE PROCESS/MENSTRUAL CYCLE!!!!

Please people, have some decency :sigh:

Thank you for your suggestion, I've asked the offending party privatize these types of journal entries and I will keep my eye out for similar entries in the journals. May I also suggest that you skip over entries such as these in the future if you dont want to read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom