Soa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When this album is confirmed, the name of the forum will be changed.

I'm starting to wonder if this is going to see the light of day at least in the form Bono described back when NLOTH came out.

Bono once said two bad albums and you're done. NLOTH is hardly a bad album, but still hasn't delivered to the standards they're used to*.

I wonder if it's caused them to chicken out on SoA. Or at the very least caused them to start overcooking it to the point we're not going to see it for a number of years.

*please don't mention the economy or world sales; U2 right or wrong seem to judge alot of success based off of American acceptance of their work; and it isn't there this time.

I'm starting to wonder if this is going to see the light of day at least in the form Bono described back when NLOTH came out.

Bono once said two bad albums and you're done. NLOTH is hardly a bad album, but still hasn't delivered to the standards they're used to*.

I wonder if it's caused them to chicken out on SoA. Or at the very least caused them to start overcooking it to the point we're not going to see it for a number of years.

*please don't mention the economy or world sales; U2 right or wrong seem to judge alot of success based off of American acceptance of their work; and it isn't there this time.

check the "Songs Of Ascent" thread.

Back
Top Bottom