Smilies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Dunno if you guys agree, but I think already for some time that there are some smilies missing that are available to post. Those that exist already are great, but sometimes I can't find a suitable smily for a certain occasion. I'd type *...*, but the smilies are so great and----well, they are great. :D
There isn't one like a neutral :yes: or a hugging smily or something.......or an angry :yes: .............or a sympathetic one - well, mabye that one :( .....
If that's not possible then you can't change it, but I finally wanted to get that off my chest. :D

Re: Re: Smilies

KhanadaRhodes said:
well there's always :)

But it doesn't nod..........have you realized how hypnotyzing - wrong written I know - the nodding smily is? :yes: *mmmmh*

But you're right, they're are other solutions to go. I just thought there were also other people who thought like this. Doesn't matter if not - I can stand watching my only nodding pal :yes:..........

Uh.. if you have a suggestion, post the smilies you're talking about here and I'll consider adding them.

Theese are my sugestions...
duim.gif
duim-down.gif
biggrin.gif
nuts.gif
yay.gif

What do you think of theese?

I can't see any of the new posted smilies. :( There are just red 'x's everywhere. :(

I can see them all FS :D

I like the smillies here expcet for the sick and throwing up smilies they r scarey!!

Oh oh oh is there a site where one can view smilies????

Back
Top Bottom