Site Upgrade 8/25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tech Admin

Interference Tech
We will be performing upgrades to all sites on the Social Knowledge network on Wed. December 3rd on or around 9pm - 2am EST. Providing the upgrades go well, we should be able to update all of the sites, but it is reasonable to expect the forums to be closed for a bit while we perform the upgrade on this site.

- Jeff

Last edited:
Thank you.

I have a question about the appearance of the main interference.com page on my home computer and work computer. At home (Firefox web browser), there is an entire middle column on the page with reviews, etc. At work (Internet Explorer), that middle column is totally blank. Any ideas?

Thank you.

I have a question about the appearance of the main interference.com page on my home computer and work computer. At home (Firefox web browser), there is an entire middle column on the page with reviews, etc. At work (Internet Explorer), that middle column is totally blank. Any ideas?

We did move that part of the site to a different server the night you posted this. It is possible that DNS had not yet propagated to your ISP. We have checked this today and all seems to be in order, but please, let us know if you see it again from work.

Ok, the upgrade is complete, let us know if you see any new issues.

Apparently there was a new software update tonight. So if anyone sees anything broken that wasnt broken earlier, let us know.

Looks like we have quick reply in Pm's now and also you can search your inbox for messages from a specific member if you scroll all the way to the bottom of that page. *win*

Thank you.

You can thank Microsoft Internet Explorer's team's odd, uh, unique implementation of web standards.

Back
Top Bottom