Sig Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dizzy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
How do I use an image saved on Adobe as my sig.? Do I need to upload it on sites like Snapfish or something first? :scratch:

If you want dizzy you can post the link here and I can see what I can do. :der:

while we're on the subject of sigs anyway
I think we should forbid sigs longer than 2 sentences

bonosloveslave said:
Hmmm - Drucilla Barber - from Young and The Restless?
:yes:

i only quoted it because when she said it recently, i was like :huh:!? her and olivia were going to a bar to find neil, and: a. why would you bring a tree to a bar, b. she didn't bring one! the other dude is on queer as folk. he said that during that "remember the 80's" thing on vh1, for the year 1984 when they were talking about live/band/farm/eiohgirghoe aid.

okay, a little tmi, but you know. :wink:

I haven't really been able to keep up with Y&R since I've been in school full time - but I could see her saying something like that :laugh:

Last edited:
Is my new sig too big? His feet are cut off :( I tried to shrink him but with the program I have he stops moving :( Can someone tell me how to fix it?

Thanks, but I don't. Somebody else made it and I saved it a long time ago.

I can shrink it in about 2 seconds without doing it frame by frame.

I checked the link separately but the feet are still cut off :confused: Find the original and I'll do it for you.

Sicy said:
I can shrink it in about 2 seconds without doing it frame by frame.

I checked the link separately but the feet are still cut off :confused: Find the original and I'll do it for you.

Thanks! :happy: :hug:

I'm going to attach it, I hope it works:

:grumpy: It wouldn't let me attach it because I had already attached it to another thread a long time ago :( I'll try to post it here, if it still doesn't have any feet maybe that's the way it was made. You can still shrink him if he's too big for forum regulations. Thanks.

twist.gif

Last edited:
I'm sorry he has no feet :(

Its not too big though. Elvis has set the sig space to a standard size, so whatever you put in there is fine.

Back
Top Bottom