Showing the link to your sig

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Before the change to the new forum, you used to see the link to the website you lifted the pic for your sig from when you would go to "Edit Signature." Now, you see the picture, but there's no way to see the link. This can be kind of frustrating if you've forgotten where you got the pic from and someone would like you to send it to them.

Is there a way to make it so that the link to the current sig pic is also shown when you go to "Edit Signature?"

With the new signature software there are no more links.. all the files are stored on our servers so I think the answer to your question would be no.

Are you looking for your sig pic? Maybe I can help you look.. or you can ask in PLEBA.. I'm sure they have it there lol.

Are you looking for your sig pic? Maybe I can help you look.. or you can ask in PLEBA.. I'm sure they have it there lol.

no, I ended up finding it with the help of trusty google. "bono bikini girls." :lol: someone pm'd me asking for it and it took me a little longer to send it to them than I'd expected...:) thanks, though!

Thanks. ;) It cracked me up when I saw it, so I had to use it! There was a similar one with Bono & Christy Turlington leaving a club or something, but I can't seem to find it....

Back
Top Bottom