Server Update tonight - (Friday)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Janet H

Site Team
Staff member
Folks we have a server upgrade planned and anticipate that the forum will be offline for a little while late in the evening EST. Once we're back online you should see increased page load speed. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Please remember to check the Remember Me box when you log back in after the update.

Sorry for the long move. Had some issues rebuilding the search index tables and when I finally fixed it, I accidentally wiped it. Enjoy.

The smileys in the quick reply box aren't there, just the codes like : drool:. And the spoiler icon is "Wrap
tags around selected text"

Is that just my computer or could it have been something with the move? :hmm:

Also noticed that in posts if you put emoticons in they don't show up. There's a lot of empty posts right now as well, I'd assume they have an emoticon in there somewhere. The code still appears in my post when I hit edit or quote, like :scratch:, but there's no emoticon.

:D Yess! They work again, thank you.

Only thing still not working is the Spoiler tag icon, that still has the text on it. The smileys all work again!

For those having issues with the iPhone app, I found a solution. Buy an Android phone.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

Hey is there supposed to be an Interference in Tapatalk? I pressed something that prompted me to View in the Tapatalk app, or Install. So I installed, but now if I search for forums related to "Interference" or "U2" nothin comes up.

Didn't really know where to put this, but since today the main forum page layout is pretty fucked up for me. There's huge spaces between, say, EYKIW and the list of subforums, same with PLEBA... it looks really weird. Does anyone else have this?

Screenshot:
1zqc6s6.png

I didn't change anything since yesterday, so no clue what happened. I use the latest Firefox.

Back
Top Bottom