Screen name changes..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Palace_Hero

Refugee, Note: Troll-like
The Morning After. Ranking: Troll of Interference.
Are they possible? I think in the back of my mind I remember them being not available..

..however if they are I'd like to take up my rightful name as "King of Interference". What do you think? Has a ring to it, no?

;)

*This post was inspired by Aardvark747, a fine individual and Queen of Interference*

lol silly...

In the past Ive called Elvis lots of things, some nice, some not...but Ive never ever even considered calling him a queen.

Don't ban me, Im being silly!! lol

king of interference?

wasn't not even a week ago you yourself said that you had to BEG, WHINE LIKE A LITTLE BABY, GROVEL, GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND KISS PEOPLE'S FEET to come back to Interference after rightly being banned?

Does this sound like the actions of a KING?

No.

Sorry.

Wrong.

:|

Colours4U2 said:
this coming from cassis who said he was banned

i'll be the first one to say that he's been pretty nice since he's been back.

but maybe he just appreciates his ban being lifted more than some people do.

:angry:

I
saw chizips profile n stuff and i thought he was really cute and a little arrogant but funny so i started trying to chase him around and i got him confused with cassis so then i was bothering cassis for which i am sorry- but cassis is really awesome i have to say.

Colours4U2 said:
this coming from cassis who said he was banned

i'm not saying i should be "king of interference"

i'm not really saying i'm the king of interference
nor do i want to be king of interference

Colours4U2 said:
I
saw chizips profile n stuff and i thought he was really cute and a little arrogant but funny so i started trying to chase him around and i got him confused with cassis so then i was bothering cassis for which i am sorry- but cassis is really awesome i have to say.

why would you follow someone around :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom