Screen caps?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This may be better in the 'forum help' topic, but I'll do my best to help you anyway.

Press Fn and Prnt Scrn and it'll capture the whole image of the screen for you. If you want to save a certain part of the screen as a standalone image, what I do :nerd: is paste it into paint, go around the selected image with one of the 'dotted line' options and then right click and 'copy to' option.

Well, that's how it works on my computer. Hope it helps in some way or another!

Fn is normally down near the space bar, like so:

ibm-laptop-keyboard-fn-key.jpg

If you don't have it, then Ctrl or Alt may be what you need to use on your computer. On my keyboard, Prnt Scrn is the same one as SysRq and near the number lock key. It looks like this:

69278799_060f37b922_m.jpg

Your keyboard might be a bit different, but you should find them in the same general area.

Dont know about an Fn button :der: but I just hit the 'print screen' button and then open up paint or photoshop or similar photo program, create a new/blank file and then hit 'paste' and your image should appear. Then you can crop it and save it, etc.

If you scroll halfway down, there's a program called HoverSnap I always use. You can take screenshots, or select an area and save it directly as an image file. No more messing around in Paint for me :up:

Back
Top Bottom