Remix Forum?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigMacPhisto

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I love U2 remixes like I'm sure a decent portion of us Interferencers do, but I never feel like posting about them in a regular thread....and the MP3/Music thread...well that always has people asking for stuff rather than discussing....I think a separate thread dedicated to remixes would be great...there's HUNDREDS of U2 remixes and around two dozen remix bootlegs....that's a lot for us to talk about, eh? :eyebrow:

Hey there,
I dont think we have any plans to be adding more forums at the moment, but I will certainly pass your suggestion to higher powers.. :wink:

BigMacPhisto said:
there's HUNDREDS of U2 remixes and around two dozen remix bootlegs....that's a lot for us to talk about, eh? :eyebrow:

I think it's a good idea. I mean, there's so many other random forums and I think this one would get more use than a lot of others (based on the amount of discussion about remixes in EYKIW and the MP3 forum). Also, there's a few people here that have made their own U2 remixes and it would be nice to have a place to share more.

I agree with the points made thus far. After all U2 loves remixes themselves! (all of those B-Sides remixes). They released a remix album ? Melon. At one time Bono and Edge owned a dance club ? The Kitchen.

There are:
1. The numerous official U2 remixes.
2. The numerous unofficial ?professional? remixes (some of them endorsed by U2)
3. The numerous fan remixes.
I wouldn?t be surprised if all 3 groups added up to over 200 songs!

I think a number of fans would interested in such a forum for:
1. General discussion about the enjoyment of U2 remixes.
2. Discovering the actual existence of many remixes.
3. Ideas for creating various ?party? compilations.
4. A lot of female friends I know like to listen to ?dance / techno? compilations while working out at the gym.
5. Learning more about the other works by the DJs that U2 hire to do their remixes - about the different artists and types of ?dance / techno / electronica? music

A name for the Forum? Discotheque / Mirrorball / Melon / or The Kitchen

Back
Top Bottom