Quoting Quotes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
every now and then i want to reply to a quote with a quote from another post and nothing more... but i can't do that because technicaly nothing new was posted, so i end up having to put a period after the quote just so it let's me post.

it's not that it's that big a deal... but it would be nice if we didn't have to do that anymore.

every now and then i want to reply to a quote with a quote from another post and nothing more... but i can't do that because technicaly nothing new was posted, so i end up having to put a period after the quote just so it let's me post.

it's not that it's that big a deal... but it would be nice if we didn't have to do that anymore.

So basically, you want the ability to do this?

Unfortunately the options for the new board wont allow for that.

Note: setting this to 0 will not completely disable the minimum characters per post check. Users must always enter at least 1 character.

Back
Top Bottom