Quotes don't work

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sibley

The Fly
I'm having a strange problem quoting previous posts.

When I click 'quote' on the members post that I want to refer to, one of the posts either side comes up as the quote reply.
This happens in every forum and isn't confined to one in particular.

Sometimes I can get around it by clicking on either the post above or below and hope the one I want in the middle will come up, but this doesn't always work.

Does anyone know how I can fix this, or am I just exclusively weird?

Are you sure you're clicking on the right post?
I have never heard of this problem before.

Sibley said:
I'm having a strange problem quoting previous posts.

When I click 'quote' on the members post that I want to refer to, one of the posts either side comes up as the quote reply.
This happens in every forum and isn't confined to one in particular.

Sometimes I can get around it by clicking on either the post above or below and hope the one I want in the middle will come up, but this doesn't always work.

Does anyone know how I can fix this, or am I just exclusively weird?

Yup, I clicked on the quote button on the bottom right hand side of your previous post and this is the quote that came up.

The gremlins are picking on me

Ok what browser are you using?

Try clearing your cache/cookies, restart then try again.

I have Internet Explorer and my cookies/cache are cleaned regularly.

I don't have this problem on any other forum, just here, so it must just be a cliche in the system somehow. I thought about deleting my user name and resigning up, but it's not a major problem. I'm used to it by now and I know to check the actual quote that comes up in my post, or else I give up and use "these instead"

Back
Top Bottom