quick question...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I wasn't sure where to post this, but I was wondering when or if we'd be getting the pull-down page number thingie back? :shrug:

It's annoying when you have a really long thread and you have to type in the page number you want to go to or use the back or forward arrows. The pull down page numbers we had before was much better.

Elvis will be working on getting all that back as soon as he can. As far as I know, it will be happening, but its on a list.
Try setting your preferences to a larger number of replies per page maybe ABEL. It helps if you are interested in a thread with more than 20 or so pages. The old Interf was at 40, and thats how I have mine set. Makes many threads seem a lot shorter.

:)

Personally I liked it the way it was before. I do hope he changes it back.

i have my preferences set to the largest number of posts per page possible, so only for a few threads do i even have multiple page numbers pop up! (i think it's 50 ppp...) :D

Sicy said:
Personally I liked it the way it was before. I do hope he changes it back.

me too...I guess I'm just too lazy to type in the page numbers :lol:

even when I use my mouse to scroll, I use the little roller button insntead :reject:

one of the reasons i never enter a thread that's more than 5 or 6 pages long. :| can't be bothered.

Angela Harlem said:
Try setting your preferences to a larger number of replies per page maybe ABEL. It helps if you are interested in a thread with more than 20 or so pages. The old Interf was at 40, and thats how I have mine set. Makes many threads seem a lot shorter.

:)

i didn't know this til now, ty ang :)

now i'm at 50 ppp. :D

I love the 50 replies per page - I also love broadband internet ;)

Back
Top Bottom