Question for Mods: Moved Threads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Hi Guys (and Gals, etc.),

I was wondering why my thread on a potential tour set-list thread was moved from Everything You Know is Wrong?

I understand that their is a seperate place to talk about just that, but not many people post there.

Isn't EYKISW for random and misc. U2 musings? Shouldn't my thread have stayed?

Not a big deal, but I thought I would ask. Thanks for all the hard work. it is really nice to have a place where so many people share my love of U2!

The thread clearly belongs in the tour forum. I look at EYKIW for more general posts about U2, past albums etc. Dont worry.. as the tour approaches that forum will probably be busier than EYKIW.

Sicy said:
The thread clearly belongs in the tour forum. I look at EYKIW for more general posts about U2, past albums etc. Dont worry.. as the tour approaches that forum will probably be busier than EYKIW.

I certainly understand WHY it was moved. I am not arguing that at all, but I thought that EYKIW was set up as a catch all for those of us who are just chatting.

Thanks for the quick reply btw.

well yes but since it's a more specific thread, about U2's upcoming tour to be exact, it belongs in the tour forum.

more general U2 threads go in eykiw, the more specific stuff (new album, new tour, rumours, etc.) go in various subforums, otherwise eykiw would be :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom