Problems with logging in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nope nope nope

Hi Sicy,

Nope, noone ever answered me. What has happened it looks like is all my journal entries and posts are now with my old username, whacka, and Im not sure why that is. And also Im not sure where my premium membership is now - its not with icelady, but it may be with my whacka.

So what do I do...just leave it at that, or will you change it back..doesn't really matter as long as I know the deal...

thanks

I think my comp did something evil to you guaca. The other night I was having endless probs with the forum and it kept refreshing every page I went to and taking me back to the forums main page.
I also went in the control panel a while later and looked you up cos I wanted your email addy, I thought it was going to do the same thing and the page flashed for a second then went back and when I hit search again, you were gone but Whackamole was there...:der:
Then a day or so later, after you posted as Whacka, I remembered I still wanted your email so dared go back. Same thing happened. Only this time you became guaca again.
I have no idea how this happened, or what my comp was doing. It may not have even been my screwy comp doing it but the timing was right. My comp has stopped messing up on me but I'm leaving your profile alone just in case lol...
How many user names did you have registered before? it seems to have changed your name on the one account.

:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom