PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP FAQs - Most Common Questions & Answers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Hi Sicy, just sent you a copy of my PayPal receipt. Just let me know if you don't get the E-mail.

S.

Thanks I think this issue is fixed and premiums should be automatically updating now upon payment.

screenshot20100130at946.png

didn't i turn off ads? i mean, it's not a huge bother....but in principle?

didn't i turn off ads? i mean, it's not a huge bother....but in principle?
We are going to run the facebook widget for a couple weeks to everyone so they are aware of it and then will set it up so it's hidden. Thanks for your patience as we roll this out.

Why exactly are you setting it up for those who PAY you to get rid of the ads? It feels like a hit in the face to me. I pay to get rid of that shit, yet now I'm AGAIN stuck with some stupid add that you feel I must see. Aren't we able to judge for ourselves what we want to see and what not?If I want to see ads, I'll turn them on. I don't give a shit about facebook and don't want to be reminded of that stupid site every time I post here. :|

^

Don't scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. ;)

Is it really that big of a deal to get so worked up about? It's actually not an ad, as in collecting money, it's a networking feature. In any case, Andy already said that its only going to be there temporarily.

Is it time to renew if i sent my last payment on 01-03-10?

*edit

nevermind, stupid question... i paid up and i'm current!

You can check your subscription status by going to your usercp and under Miscellaneous --> Paid Subscriptions

You can check your subscription status by going to your usercp and under Miscellaneous --> Paid Subscriptions

Sicy, what does this mean at the bottom of that page:

Validity periods marked * indicate that purchasing this subscription is recurring, this means after the period is complete it will automatically be renewed.

I don't see a * there. Is this an option we have now? Or maybe I just don't remember.

Subscriptions used to be recurring meaning they automatically renewed, but Andy disabled that due to complaints.

Subscriptions used to be recurring meaning they automatically renewed, but Andy disabled that due to complaints.

So it isn't available even as an option? I would like it. And there shouldn't be any complaints if it were a choice.

Well you guys are in the minority. Try getting threatened with lawsuits because we 'took' money from people. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom