Premium Membership changes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooops... my last response was in regard to the notification of the Premium price changes.

As far as a notice of expiration... PayPal does send you an email notifying you that your subscription will be canceled if your billing/credit card info isn't updated.

Joel

Quick question;

My subscription renewed this year, May I think, before the changes.
When it renews next year does it renew at $12 or does it goto the new price of $18?

I don't mind whether it does go up, I was just curious if thats what happens.

Thank you :D

Elvis said:
Ooops... my last response was in regard to the notification of the Premium price changes.

As far as a notice of expiration... PayPal does send you an email notifying you that your subscription will be canceled if your billing/credit card info isn't updated.

Joel

I think there is so much spam targeting PayPal users that sometimes authentic PayPal emails get tagged as spam. I know I've missed real emails from them because they go into my spam folder -- I just had it happen a few days ago (not Interference related). Sometimes those spam filters get a bit over zealous!

Joel - looks like everything is back online and usable again, thanks for your help.

I agree Indra, with respects to PayPal I ignore all that stuff because I don't use PayPal frequently enough for them to be sending me messages, so into the trash anything remotely related to PayPal goes! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom