Premium Members - Paypal Subscriptions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
We are in the process of changing over the paypal subscriptions from Elvis to Andy, so if you have gotten an email that your subscription has been canceled, don't panic. This will not effect the time that you have already paid for. Andy should be making a proper announcement about this soon.

We are in the process of changing over the paypal subscriptions from Elvis to Andy, so if you have gotten an email that your subscription has been canceled, don't panic. This will not effect the time that you have already paid for. Andy should be making a proper announcement about this soon.

Thanks, Sicy. I got the message and *did* panic! Should have come here first. :reject:

Hee hee, I panicked a bit too. :reject: I thought this had co-incided with when I paid last year, but I just realised that I had an extra two days up my sleeve. :wink:

Thanks for letting us know, Sicy :)

Hey guys, I just wanted to follow up (Sicy told me she started this thread to keep you in the loop). We have a few odds and ends to get worked out but will get your accounts straitened up in the next couple days. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience. We will have everything fixed soon.

Ah, I'll close the screen I have open with the "contact us" form up. Glad I thought to check here before I sent it :wink:

I emailed first and got a quick response. Then I came to the forum to see what was up.
whew.gif

d'oh... ignore the mail... :doh: thought I'd been hacked and got banned....

Last edited:
I already sent an email before checking here. My bad. :reject:

I almost had an asthma attack, and I don't have asthma.

Quite agree with you there Reggie. Didn't panic at all while I held my breath as I logged back into Interference expecting to see a big red flashing

YOU'RE BANNED!

on my screen :yikes:

Thanks for the letting me breathe again guys!! :yes:

:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom