Premium Members - Paypal Subscriptions - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Inside Broadcast
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-08-2008, 02:58 PM   #61
Protecting my eyes ARRRR!!!
 
bonoishot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: That would be telling :shifty: .........
Posts: 22,310
Local Time: 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonosloveslave View Post
You won't lose your PMs
Thanks. Great to know.
__________________

__________________



6 countries,11 shows. AMAZING FRIENDS AND MEMORIES = Jem's priceless 360 Tour
bonoishot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:20 PM   #62
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 10:16 PM
Just another reminder / FYI. If you got a PM from Andy that your subscription is expired, and you dont think that's right, please get the paypal transaction number from your subscription with the date of sign up, etc and send it to Andy by pm or andy [at] socialknowledge.net so he can look into it.
__________________

__________________
Sicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 09:30 PM   #63
She's the One
 
martha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Posts: 42,338
Local Time: 10:16 PM
So will our unexpired subscriptions continue?
__________________
martha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 10:18 PM   #64
Blue Crack Addict
 
DreamOutLoud13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hell For Certain, Kentucky
Posts: 15,088
Local Time: 12:16 AM
I have a question. My account expires/automatically renews on August 19th (I remember the date because it's my nephew's birthday), but this year I don't think I want it to renew at all. With all the new premium/non-premium account changes, the only things I'll be losing that I actually currently use are my signature and custom user title (and polls= creating? but I'm not even sure I've ever even used that feature), and those are things I can live without, so I don't really see it worth the money.

What will I have to do to stop the account from automatically renewing next month?
__________________
DreamOutLoud13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 10:31 PM   #65
Forum Administrator
 
Andy R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Our Earth
Posts: 198
Local Time: 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martha View Post
So will our unexpired subscriptions continue?
Yes, of course. All past upgraded accounts are now setup in the system and some extra time was added (90 days) as a little bonus.
__________________
"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
Here's a great example - One Love Concert, April 22, 1978


Andy R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 12:28 AM   #66
She's the One
 
martha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Posts: 42,338
Local Time: 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy R View Post
Yes, of course. All past upgraded accounts are now setup in the system and some extra time was added (90 days) as a little bonus.
Bitchin'. Thanks!


(I wasn't sure how the whole paypal thing was gonna work.)
__________________
martha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 12:33 AM   #67
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamOutLoud13 View Post
I have a question. My account expires/automatically renews on August 19th (I remember the date because it's my nephew's birthday), but this year I don't think I want it to renew at all. With all the new premium/non-premium account changes, the only things I'll be losing that I actually currently use are my signature and custom user title (and polls= creating? but I'm not even sure I've ever even used that feature), and those are things I can live without, so I don't really see it worth the money.

What will I have to do to stop the account from automatically renewing next month?

Andy cancelled everyone's membership because you will need to re-subscribe to a new link when your membership expires. So basically, you don't have to do anything, just let your membership expire if you don't want to renew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martha View Post
Bitchin'. Thanks!


(I wasn't sure how the whole paypal thing was gonna work.)
Actually Andy told me that everyone will get a notice that their membership is going to expire 30 days in advance as well as the day before with links to renew.
__________________
Sicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:32 AM   #68
Blue Crack Addict
 
DreamOutLoud13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hell For Certain, Kentucky
Posts: 15,088
Local Time: 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
Andy cancelled everyone's membership because you will need to re-subscribe to a new link when your membership expires. So basically, you don't have to do anything, just let your membership expire if you don't want to renew.
Good to know
__________________
DreamOutLoud13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 03:37 AM   #69
Protecting my eyes ARRRR!!!
 
bonoishot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: That would be telling :shifty: .........
Posts: 22,310
Local Time: 07:16 AM
I have a question. I was one of the people who got the expired PM from Andy. Do i have to wait until the Premiumship is revocked to renew or can i do it tonight?

Sorry if this is a stupid question.
__________________



6 countries,11 shows. AMAZING FRIENDS AND MEMORIES = Jem's priceless 360 Tour
bonoishot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 06:03 AM   #70
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,773
Local Time: 07:16 AM
Cool
So just to clarify things, if I set it to renew like, tonight, will it start from tonight or from the date my previous one runs out(august 6)? and won't the person who got me my premium last time automatically pay for me? I wouldn't want her to double pay me!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 10:04 AM   #71
She's the One
 
martha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Posts: 42,338
Local Time: 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
Actually Andy told me that everyone will get a notice that their membership is going to expire 30 days in advance as well as the day before with links to renew.

I still don't understand how this works, but if there's a notice and a link, I'm happy.
__________________
martha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 12:15 PM   #72
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
Cool
So just to clarify things, if I set it to renew like, tonight, will it start from tonight or from the date my previous one runs out(august 6)? and won't the person who got me my premium last time automatically pay for me? I wouldn't want her to double pay me!
Yeah I really don't know. Why not just wait until it runs out to pay? Plus I think you're good for a while anyway. I will pm you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martha View Post
I still don't understand how this works, but if there's a notice and a link, I'm happy.
Since there was an ownership change, everyone's subscriptions had to be canceled from an account set up by Elvis, and be re-signed up to a new one by Andy. It is a big pain in the butt but I guess there was no other way. From what I understand there will be plenty of notice and a link provided for you to re-subscribe when the time comes.
__________________
Sicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:32 PM   #73
She's the One
 
martha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Posts: 42,338
Local Time: 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
Since there was an ownership change, everyone's subscriptions had to be canceled from an account set up by Elvis, and be re-signed up to a new one by Andy. It is a big pain in the butt but I guess there was no other way. From what I understand there will be plenty of notice and a link provided for you to re-subscribe when the time comes.
Oooooohh. I think I finally get it. The subs are still in effect, they just transferred over.

__________________
martha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:33 PM   #74
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 10:16 PM
Yeah. And actually if you go to the payment link

http://forum.interference.com/payments.php

It should tell you when your subscription expires.
__________________
Sicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:50 PM   #75
She's the One
 
martha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Posts: 42,338
Local Time: 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
Yeah. And actually if you go to the payment link

http://forum.interference.com/payments.php

It should tell you when your subscription expires.
I did! And it does!



Thanks!
__________________

__________________
martha is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
premium membership

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com