Premium Feature: Who ignores me? *REMOVED*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: No problem, I can't see whoever blocks me anyway lol.

The threads I was referring to in that statement though were those trying to maintain some seriousness in like Free Your Mind or Zoo Confessionals, where for the most part people don't want themselves or their arguments turned into jokes.

Last edited:
bonosgirl84 said:
Seriously, though, if you can get hurt feelings from a message board then you probably have bigger problems than an ignore list.

Not everyone has a thick skin when it comes to message boards. Hopefully if someone knows that they might be bothered by something like this, they'll have the restraint to not look. Or at the very least not make a scene because someone else doesn't like them.

myusernamehere said:

Not everyone has a thick skin when it comes to message boards. Hopefully if someone knows that they might be bothered by something like this, they'll have the restraint to not look. Or at the very least not make a scene because someone else doesn't like them.

I think its odd that people think people dont like them if they are on someones ignore list. A lot of people, as stated here, use it for more practical purposes.

Sicy said:
I dont think this is the greatest idea :shrug:

I don't either. I don't care if someone ignores me. I don't care if I know they are ignoring me. However, there are too many ways to abuse this feature.

If you wanted to add something to it, why not do something more useful, like being able to ignore a quoted post by someone you have on ignore?

Personally, I don't bother ignoring people for that reason alone.

I've added the following reality-check to the Who Ignores Me page....
Please keep in mind that people may add you to their ignore list unintentionally, or perhaps because you're distracting, as well as many other reasons. Don't assume just because you're on their list that it means they don't like you. Don't take it personally.

Canadiens1160 said:
AngelofHarlem01
maddyu2
U2dork

:wave:

:huh:
uh...excuse me, but I didn't even know that I put you on an ignore list, or anyone else for that matter, so please don't call me out like that, I only come to this site to read about U2, I hardly ever post, and I don't even know you.

Elvis said:
Please keep in mind that people may add you to their ignore list unintentionally, or perhaps because you're distracting, as well as many other reasons. Don't assume just because you're on their list that it means they don't like you. Don't take it personally.

Normally, when I start to ignore people, it's because i can't stand them, to the point where i won't even bother talking to them anymore.

Honestly I just can't believe you think this is a good idea in any way, shape, or form. The whole idea of an ignore list is that it's a way to avoid trouble that needs to be PRIVATE. Unless anyone's goal is causing more trouble around here, this is just an awful idea. Even if you change it all the privacy is gone now.

maddyu2 said:
:huh:
uh...excuse me, but I didn't even know that I put you on an ignore list, or anyone else for that matter, so please don't call me out like that, I only come to this site to read about U2, I hardly ever post, and I don't even know you.
the poster has already been reprimanded for posting his list. can we please move on from this?

Back
Top Bottom