Premium Feature: Who ignores me? *REMOVED*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blue Room said:
Is there away to delete yourself off of someone elses buddy list? I see a person that added me to theirs which is clearly a joke.

Nope. Anyone can add anyone one else.

Blue Room said:
Interesting feature. I have to say I'm a tad shocked that no one has me on ignore. I can think of at least 3 posters here I thought would be there. I almost wish they would put me on ignore. :wink:

I dont have any one on ignore but I can think of a couple I should probably put there. ;)

xaviMF22 said:

Is it possible to have posts with specific keywords ("sexy", "prog", "radiohead") automatically ignored as well, Elvis?

Fun feature. :) I'll probably look at it every once in a while just for kicks.

Three people have me on their ignore list. Two are no surprise at all. One I have no clue who it is -- I don't remember ever seeing any posts by that poster. :shrug:

And one person who promised I was on his ignore list either lied or later took me off it. You promised! :madspit: :wink:

I don't have anyone on my ignore list -- I'm quite capable of ignoring people on my own. :)

Miringeltje said:

Hey, mine ain't working either.
Same white screen.

:ohmy: mine too.

...I actually like the "Who ignores me?" list better though. :reject:

Canadiens1160 said:
Is it possible to have posts with specific keywords ("sexy", "prog", "radiohead") automatically ignored as well, Elvis?

:lmao: this is why you are on my buddy list :wink: (don't worry, I expect no reciprocation)

i'm almost tempted to go premium again because I'm really curious :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom