Premium Feature: How Many People Ignore Me? *Beta*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Is knowing how many people ignore you a bad thing? (ie. do you see any harm in it?)

• No

Votes: 44 75.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 14 24.1%

• Total voters
RedrocksU2 said:
How can I tell when my membership ends, and when should I pay? Thanks Elvis.

If your credit card is up to date it should automatically renew in Paypal. If not, do a search in Paypal under history and subscriptions to see when you last paid.

Just wanted to ask any Australians who are premium here... how long until you got it? I don't want to be nagging or anythnig just wondering cos I have no idea how long it takes for mail to get to America. LOL!!!!

i know it's probably not an option for you since i doubt you have a credit card, but anyone can use paypal :)

to answer your question though, i believe it takes like...two weeks for mail?

KhanadaRhodes said:
i know it's probably not an option for you since i doubt you have a credit card, but anyone can use paypal :)

to answer your question though, i believe it takes like...two weeks for mail?

I use paypal, but as for mail between our part of the world and USA, I think 2 weeks is what they say to play it safe. Majority of the time mail only takes up to a week, sometimes 4 days! Even I'm impressed with that as it can take 3 days for mail to arrive between cities here in NZ!!!

Cool as, thanks guys. I wanted to use PayPal, but yes I don't have a credit card (I don't entirely see the point in getting one :scratch: ) and my parents wouldn't let me use theirs.

Back
Top Bottom