Premium Feature: Custom 'Status'/User Text *Beta*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Custom 'Status' line *beta*

Hi all,

Well, I've decided to give something a try....

The line under your member name in the left column in a post is the 'status' line. It usually shows what level of member you are here..... however, if you are a Premium Member you are now able to CUSTOMIZE the status line!

Just go to "User CP" and then "Edit Profile" and look for the option "Custom User Text"

You've got 27 characters to work with, on a single line.

Again, this is for Premium Members only and as noted in the title here... it's a *beta*... which means I'm testing the feature. If you have problems with it, please post here to let me know.

Have fun,

Joel

ooohh! Cool!

Now I just have to figure out what to put there. :D

(Hell, I haven't even resized my avatar yet....)

neither have i. so many more options for customization. i'm in creative expression overload!! i think this is a great idea though :)

i came up with one a long time ago...i wish i'd written it down or something. it was the pinnacle of hilarity.

I just want to point out that if this feature is abused (and you know who you are) the feature can easily be removed.

Sicy said:
I just want to point out that if this feature is abused (and you know who you are) the feature can easily be removed.

And a reminder.... abuse of any feature on this site, regardless of membership type... is still viewed as abuse.

Back
Top Bottom