Premium Feature: Buddy List Network *Beta*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another new feature....

First, for everyone there is now an updated "Who am I a buddy of?" page which now displays each persons avatar plus their name.

Second, and the main feature for Premium Members only, you can now see who has other people on their buddy list as well! Just click the link under their name from the "Who am I a buddy of?" page.

UPDATE:
You can click a link "Who has ???? on their Buddy List" at the bottom of someone's Profile page and you can see who's list they are on!

UPDATE 2:
When viewing "Who's Buddy List Am I On?" you now also have the option to add someone on that list to your Buddy List or Ignore List

This is FAR from complete, but let me know what you think.

Joel

Nifty!

Can you only see other people's buddy list if they are on your buddy list?

indra said:
Nifty!

Can you only see other people's buddy list if they are on your buddy list?

Until 1 minute ago... yes.

But now you can click a link at the bottom of someone's Profile page and you can see who's list they are on!

Elvis said:

Until 1 minute ago... yes.

But now you can click a link at the bottom of someone's Profile page and you can see who's list they are on!

Yay! Very cool.

I like it! Even more ways to slack off. :D

IB is beginning to be like a multiple orgasm!! Just when you think there can be no more, another great one pops up!!

:love: Elvis :hug:

So...I don't usually like to make suggestions, but I'm told it's a rather good suggestion, but probably not possible, so I'm going to stop being a chicken and just say it.

I've always wondered, is there some way that maybe an e-mail alert/pm could be sent when you are added to someone/s buddy list? I mean, that would make me use the feature more often, as it would remind me that the feature existed....anyways just a thought, I hope it made sense :\

bono_212 said:
So...I don't usually like to make suggestions, but I'm told it's a rather good suggestion, but probably not possible, so I'm going to stop being a chicken and just say it.

I've always wondered, is there some way that maybe an e-mail alert/pm could be sent when you are added to someone/s buddy list? I mean, that would make me use the feature more often, as it would remind me that the feature existed....anyways just a thought, I hope it made sense :\

It is possible... just something I'd need to work on.

Could you please post this suggestion in the suggestion forum?

Back
Top Bottom