Posts not showing up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Green Light 711

The Fly
working in the POP CHOP Shop with Vampira, watchin
Something weird happened to me 3 times. I posted and I saw my finished post but it didn't register on the forum or bump the thread! When I clicked on it I saw my post, then I went to the PLEBA main page again and finally it was there! That happened twice but the third time, it said thank you for posting and it showed me my post, but the thread did not bump, my post count stayed the same, the number of posts in the thread stayed the same and the last person's name was the last post instead of mine! I had to make another post and then it bumped and they both showed up. What is up with that :crazy: :confused:

That is quite odd :der: .. not sure why that happened.

Try logging out and opening a new browser and logging in again.. :shifty:

ok that's what happened to me before, and i posted here and then by the time i had gone back ot check on the thread, someone else posted and it was on page 1. this was a dramatic page 9--->page 1 in bang and clatter (it was about a band, it was relevant, not just me bumping old threads)

i thought it was my computer...

I think sometimes it is a browser issue. Try hitting "Refresh" methinks?

Melon

melon said:
I think sometimes it is a browser issue. Try hitting "Refresh" methinks?

Melon

UNfortunately.... Microsoft decided it was better to cache someones page visits only ONCE per browser session by default in Internet Explorer.

In english...
in Internet Explorer go to:
Tools menu
Internet Options
General page
Settings button
Change to 'Every visit to page"
Press OK until you get back to the browser.

This SHOULD help... I'm not sure why some people SOMEtimes have issues with this, and others do not - personally I think it's an IE bug.

Back
Top Bottom