Posting pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pop marter

The Fly
I wanted to post some pics and have downloaded snapfish onto my computer but do i need to register with them to send pics? I'm a bit of a computer novice!

Any idea why I can't upload certain pic's even though the files end as stated by snapfish, as they should? The box that pop's up say's the file must end in jpeg, etc. And they do, but I can't upload any of the pics I've saved, even from interference. When I "right click save" is there certain name I should give it before I save it to 'my pics"
I've uploaded pics in the past but for whatever reason it's not working now.

Yeah snapfish would never let you upload gifs or things other than Jpeg. I think you can do some now with drag and drop method, which my computer will not upload. I use boomspeed, it lets you upload any kind of pic and doesn't shrink like snapfish. It's free but if you keep posting on message boards they will shut you down in a couple of months. If you pay them their small fee you can upload all you want and post all you want. Photobucket is free and doesn't shrink but I don't know if they allow gifs? Oh, and be warned snapfish will delete all your pics if you don't buy anything off them in a year.

Also I guess everyone knows by now how to click on the pics, click properties, highlight the URL, copy it, paste it here and put the

tags around it? Just FYI for anyone who didn't know.

Last edited:
sue, sometimes when you save files to your computer it wont put the end on (file type). try renaming the file and adding .jpg and see if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom