Posting News From U2.COM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kennerado said:
It kind of annoys me because people can just go to the site directly and read the news.

We try to bring together the latest news, from whatever source, of whats happening in the world of U2 to keep fans informed.

martha said:
And some of us find U2.com annoying.

It's good to have it here, where it's easy to find and read. :up:

I do. I really dislike that site.

I'm glad it's posted here because I refuse to go to U2.com and I refuse to pay another 20 bucks to be a member when I paid my damn money for propaganda and got NOTHING...well one stupid magazine that was beyond lame....

*end of rant*

martha said:
And some of us find U2.com annoying.

It's good to have it here, where it's easy to find and read. :up:
Does this go for re posting s a v e f i l e s else where to??like giving another site a supermarket rather than a big search??

KhanadaRhodes said:
it's like going to the supermarket versus stopping by a bakery, butcher, farmer's market, etc...you can do it either way but some prefer the supermarket.
ACTUALY..i meant this quote lol..

Does this go for re posting s a v e f i l e s else where to??like giving another site a supermarket rather than a big search??

just asking for your policy..

tanner_sis said:

Well it would probably be best to ask the person who posted the project before reposting it elsewhere. (I think this is what you're asking? :der: )

LoveTown said:
I'm glad it's posted here because I refuse to go to U2.com and I refuse to pay another 20 bucks to be a member when I paid my damn money for propaganda and got NOTHING...well one stupid magazine that was beyond lame....

*end of rant*

$20 for willies tour diary :| and they never sent me communication either!

*the very beginning of my anti u2.com rant..*

tanner_sis said:

Okay thank you very much..that is what I had in mind and there was a question of it being hotlinking..and since we are all U2 fans here trying to give and get as much stuff as we can I hope in the future there will be no problem with the sharing..*goes to send pms to users..*

kennerado said:
Does this site have permission to post news that appears on U2.com?
I have no idea how that works

U2.com does annoy the shit out of me

well, the last time I visited it was 3 years ago
but still

Back
Top Bottom