Posting and Replying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Soul Always

Acrobat
How do you reply to someone so that you quote them in a white box, lol. Posting is when you are making a whole new thread, right? So, how do you reply to a specific person when the reply is only at the bottom of the page?

Me muy confused.

Basically, I just want to know how to reply to someone specifically, or just put my reply at the bottom of the page and reply to no one specifically and if you push post then that means on the main page in a folder your thread will show up, right? Lol.

Help!:lol:

Hi and welcome!

If you want to "quote" someone, just click the "quote" button on the bottom right hand corner of that person's post, and it will put the quote in your reply box and you can just reply under it.

To just reply, you can use the quick reply at the bottom of the page, or you can click "reply" on the bottom right hand corner of the page.

Clicking "post" will start a whole new thread.

Hope that helps!

Yes, it does!

Sicy said:
Hi and welcome!

If you want to "quote" someone, just click the "quote" button on the bottom right hand corner of that person's post, and it will put the quote in your reply box and you can just reply under it.

To just reply, you can use the quick reply at the bottom of the page, or you can click "reply" on the bottom right hand corner of the page.

Clicking "post" will start a whole new thread.

Hope that helps!

It helps very much! Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom