Pleba

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jick

Refugee
A forum talking about individual U2 members is too broad a definition and may oftentimes overlap with EYKIW.

I few months back, I started a few threads about Clayton and got burned for it. Looks like those things really belongs to EYKIW.

I think the definition/description of PLEBA should state something about it being a predominantly picture forum depicting band members and discussing their looks and appearances or comparing their appearances over the years or something like that. I'm sure you can come up with better words than me but I think you get my gist.

Thanks.

Cheers,

J

I actually get confused between those two forums myself. I have posted a couple of threads containing articles I had scanned as I thought PLEBA was the place for uploading scans.

But then I get crap from people who dont read PLEBA that they would have liked to have read the scanned articles too. :huh:

beli said:
I actually get confused between those two forums myself. I have posted a couple of threads containing articles I had scanned as I thought PLEBA was the place for uploading scans.

But then I get crap from people who dont read PLEBA that they would have liked to have read the scanned articles too. :huh:

Maybe the "reading" part should have been a clue.... :ohmy:

Just KIDDING!! Just Kidding!!! :wink:

well....kinda :reject:

Cool thanks. :up:

I think next time, if there is a next time, I will post article scans to the Everything forum, then if there should happen to be any new photos in the articles Im sure the PLEBA folks will pinch them and post them back to PLEBA. ..... I think thats a plan? :huh:

PLEBA is probably more about the "sexualization" and worship of U2, primarily by female fans.

EYKIW is probably more about discussing U2 and their music.

Maybe that wasn't what it was originally about, but hey...I guess that's where the cards fall. There's nothing wrong with either.

Melon

dandy said:
i frequent pleba and i actually read the articles.

:shifty:

am i the only one?

:wink:

No, you're not alone! I like having a good gawp at Bono as much as the next person, but I'm more interested in the articles and analysis stuff really. I like being daft in PLEBA though - a bit of silliness now and then never hurt anyone!

you should try to work in the word "sexualization" in the forum description

i like that word

sexualization

PLEBA is mostly about the pics, in a 'ooh how hot' type of way more than a newsworthy way;) PLEBA is playing around with all pics, old pics in themed topic threads, pic games like I Spy and caption this, stuff like that. PLEBA is in a way its own community since there are members who don't feel comfortable in the other parts of the message board.

Okay how many of you guys are sneaking over there rating our fetish thread one star? :eyebrow:

how come a thread rating bothers you this much? apparently some people here want to be childish and vote threads they don't care about as one star. i guess they should just ignore it huh?

i think every pleba thread deserves a one star rating, but thats just me

U2Kitten said:
PLEBA is in a way its own community since there are members who don't feel comfortable in the other parts of the message board.

I am afraid to admit this, but I used to hang out in PLEBA ... but I have long since stopped because it just seems weird to me.

So I guess I take refuge in IO for the same reasons that the PLEBAns avoid other parts of the board.

Chizip said:
i think every pleba thread deserves a one star rating, but thats just me

i'd love to ask why, but there is no why. just a whole bunch of commas.
and commies.
a subforum for the coms perhaps.

lets blow up pleba. come on, you know you all want to. lets nuke it.
hypersmilie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom