Please relocate (if necessary)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BONO'ppetit

War Child
Apparently, I haven't been here in a long time, things look different here. I also used to be Bono'ppetit but my name has been changed. I also have 3 birthday wishes from the last 3 years in my inbox. :hyper: Please point me to info about the new name change and all that. :hmm:

What exactly do you want to do? Or, which account do you want to use, etc.

Oh I see, I was last on this account May 15, '05. Wow! I must've lost my info and started a new one. I really liked my Bono'ppetit name tho'. Oh well. :D

It's up to you, I can merge the two accounts and you can choose either name you want.

It's up to you, I can merge the two accounts and you can choose either name you want.

Really? That would be awesome. I have a habit of forgetting my email and other accounts info but this is the easiest one so sure, if you'd merge them that would be great. :applaud:

So let me confirm. You want to keep the email / password /info for PublicNewSense, but have the name read BONO'ppetit? Keep in mind that usernames and passwords are case sensitive.. so BONO'ppetit would need to be typed exactly like that every time you log in.

Keep in mind that usernames and passwords are case sensitive.. so BONO'ppetit would need to be typed exactly like that every time you log in.

Ok, that'll work. I can (probably) remember that. Thank you, Sicy. Btw, you've been here a long time. I remember you. :wave:

I just noticed, my new profile pic won't work. I double-checked the size and it's all within limits. :hmm:

Cool, thank you.

Profile pic, no, my new one. It looks like this.
1d23a87db672abc8-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom