please please please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salome

you are what you is
can we get rid off that rating threads option?
I like the idea that when you don't want to read every thread here you have something to go by when judging which threads to pick
but we really are kidding ourselves when we pretend that right now it's anything more than a way for the most childish among us to play some stupid games

while I'm ranting anyway
can we also axe the invisibility option?
the logic behind that one has always mistified me

sincerely yours,
so salome

I dont think he was referring to the server problems, just that he could do without them in general ;)

Salome said:
but we really are kidding ourselves when we pretend that right now it's anything more than a way for the most childish among us to play some stupid games

Could not agree more! :up:

Sicy said:
I dont think he was referring to the server problems, just that he could do without them in general ;)

I'm aware of what he was referring to.... but right now the last thing on my mind is removing features that dont impact server performance. I got 3 hours of sleep during the weekend trying to keep things running as they are... *sigh*

If you don't like them don't use them. But perhaps others do like them and you are trying to get rid of their very favorite part of the whole experience. For instance there are smilies I really dislike, but others love them. So whoop de do dah.

this thread was more for me to vent than because I thought anyone would be listening

so don't be afraid :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom