Place for us singles to mingle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2SJ

Refugee
Hi Elvis and everyone!
Some of us girls have been talking and we have a crazy idea about setting up an area for us singles here at Interference!
Like Moonie suggested, maybe we could call it the Singles Bar, where you can get a drink and meet other single U2 freaks! :flirt: :hyper:
Is this something others would be interested in?
Thanks!
:happy: :hyper:

IF we do this.... It would need a U2'ey name, i.e. Boy/Girl, and it would also become a sub-forum of Discotheque.

Thoughts?

I think "Boy/Girl" is too heterosexist.

How about "Two Hearts Beat As One"? :sexywink:

Melon

IF we do this.... It would need a U2'ey name, i.e. Boy/Girl, and it would also become a sub-forum of Discotheque.

Thoughts?

So you liked my idea? :p ;)

:hmm: I think the name shouldnt be so formal.. as maybe the singles arent exactly looking for a soul mate.. more of a place for them to mingle and chat with other singles :wink:

I dont think the name is really heterosexual. It suggests boys or girls.
Man, a dating forum...its becoming...Official!
:crack:

Elvis...Dont we have enough forums?!!?!

*cough*email*cough*

:wink:

melon said:
I think "Boy/Girl" is too heterosexist.

How about "Two Hearts Beat As One"? :sexywink:

Melon

Don't you think those interested in threesomes would feel excluded?

Boy/Girl:
is simple.
does not state sexual preference.
does not imply type of relationship.
are genders.

Lovetown

(what if it turns sour and everyone there will get depressed about being single?)

i do think i like the sound of Lovetown. it doesn't really imply anything either way.

i thought about Desire too, but i dunno, it sounds a bit too, i dunno, desirous? :laugh: :shrug:

ABEL said:
i do think i like the sound of Lovetown. it doesn't really imply anything either way.

i thought about Desire too, but i dunno, it sounds a bit too, i dunno, desirous? :laugh: :shrug:

:lol:

I agree on everything. :D

If it was called Girl/ Boy then that means maybe there could be a section for boys only/ girls only for them to talk about things like diets, men ;) heehee and things like that as well as the area for the singles to mingle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom