Picture Gallery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
I am trying to get a hang of it and just when I think I have I screw it all up. :laugh:

Anyway Elvis, I love it. But I have a few questions. How do you get back to the forum? I end up having to type in interference again in my web address area. Is there a tab on the photo gallery that I am missing? Also is there a way that we can have a tab in our USER CP that will link us directly to the user gallery?

The gallery actually doent have any links anywhere right now... I just sort of tossed it up to see if people would use it/like it. I need to still customize it and add our normal menu.... it'll come.

Hehe... not a big deal....

I also added new categories for all the shows... so once the shows happen and people upload their pics... they can assign a show as a category and then it will group those assigned pictures with other people's on the main gallery, and listed under the correct show. ... make sense?

I can't upload anything into mine right now...I hope I haven't actually uploaded everything 5 or 6 times :yikes:

Bono's American Wife said:
I can't upload anything into mine right now...I hope I haven't actually uploaded everything 5 or 6 times :yikes:

What are you trying to upload? it only accepts jpg files. youve got some pics in your gallery.

ribbons&bows said:
Ok. This is Martha. r&b can't get into her gallery. :uhoh:

She tries to login, but it don't work. I can get into mine from her comp, though.

S'up? :scratch:

Logout of the forum, and the gallery....

then login to the forum (as her) and then try the gallery.

ribbons&bows said:
what martha means is that there is no "upload photos" button in my gallery

Using my special powers... I logged in as you, after logging out as me from both the forum and gallery, and then went to the gallery and upload a u2 ipod pic as you, into your gallery... worked fine.

Martha again.

Further details: When we go to r&b's gallery, there's a login place. When I go to mine, I'm logged in, and there's an upload photos thing. r&b has no upload click place, and when we try to log her into the gallery, it recognizes her as ribbons&bows. But she still can do anything in there. :huh:

Elvis said:

What are you trying to upload? it only accepts jpg files. youve got some pics in your gallery.

I was trying to upload jpg files...and yes, I have 5 pics in my gallery but I've been trying to upload some new ones for the past half hour. They seem to upload fine but on the final step, I get a blank page and no new pics. I even created an album and tried to put a new picture in it but I got the same result...a blank page.

ribbons&bows said:
Martha again.

Further details: When we go to r&b's gallery, there's a login place. When I go to mine, I'm logged in, and there's an upload photos thing. r&b has no upload click place, and when we try to log her into the gallery, it recognizes her as ribbons&bows. But she still can do anything in there. :huh:

The problem is that youre using 2 accounts I believe on one computer.

LOG OUT of the forum.

LOG OUT of the gallery.

Close all the browsers.

Login to the forum as ribbons&bows.

Go to the gallery.

Bono's American Wife said:

I was trying to upload jpg files...and yes, I have 5 pics in my gallery but I've been trying to upload some new ones for the past half hour. They seem to upload fine but on the final step, I get a blank page and no new pics. I even created an album and tried to put a new picture in it but I got the same result...a blank page.

Which 'final page'?

Can you post either a screen shot or describe mostly what it says?

ribbons&bows said:
No deal. When she goes to her gallery button, it says: Home, Register, Login. When we click login, it recognizes her, and asks about passwords and forgetting them. No Upload Photos clicker at all.

Again,

logout of the forum, logout of the galler. close ALL browsers. login to the FORUM.... THEN go to the gallery.

At this point does it recognize her w/o having to click login?

If so, and shes logged into the gallery automatically.... what are all the menu options on the top?

Elvis said:

Which 'final page'?

Can you post either a screen shot or describe mostly what it says?

I'm about to log off for the night so if I'm still having a problem tomorrow, I'll get a screen shot.

Elvis said:

Again,

logout of the forum, logout of the galler. close ALL browsers. login to the FORUM.... THEN go to the gallery.

At this point does it recognize her w/o having to click login?

If so, and shes logged into the gallery automatically.... what are all the menu options on the top?

She can't logout of the gallery. There's no button to logout. We tried logging out of here, and even restarted the comp. The menu options on the top are just Home, Register, Login.

ribbons&bows said:

She can't logout of the gallery. There's no button to logout. We tried logging out of here, and even restarted the comp. The menu options on the top are just Home, Register, Login.

She have AIM installed? if so... IM me at: u2ep

Back
Top Bottom