Picture Gallery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
to do a screenshot with a pc, just press the "print screen' button. then open paint or any image editor program. paste it as a new pic and save it. and voila!

for macs it's a different button though, it's like open apple + shift + 3, or you can do this:

- Open Grab (located in Applications/Utilities).
- Choose Capture > Screen.
- When the Screen Grab dialog opens, click outside that window.

with macs as well you then have to paste it in an iimage editor program and save it as a jpg.

okay, forgive the shitty quality. i'm on a laptop so my drawing isn't what it usually is (which is atrocious):

this is a mac keyboard:
342%3A44%3B923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3DXROQDF%3E23237668%3A3258ot1lsi

i've circled and labelled the buttons you'd use to take a screenshot. you hold down the SHIFT, APPLE, and the 3 button. (not F3, but the number 3.) at least with jaguar, it then saves a jpg to your desktop. not too sure about os 9 and below.

this is a pc keyboard (and an old one, at that):
342%3A44%3B923232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3DXROQDF%3E23237668%3A325%3Aot1lsi

for this you hold down the print screen button. it then copies it to your clipboard, so you'll have to open paint or photoshop or whatever and paste it. then save it as a jpg and you're good to go.

i just realized too i called it open apple. :yikes: i remember back in the day when macs (actually apples, i'm thinking of the apple II) had an open apple button and a closed apple button. i can't remember what the closed apple button did, but it was on the other side of the space bar. i'm gonna have to go googling...

glad you figured it out, martha! :up: and i feel so special, you took a screenshot of my post! :D

Back
Top Bottom