Picture for my profile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You need to upload the picture to a place on the Internet...you can't link from your hard drive.

A web site a lot of people like to use is Snapfish. Once you have a picture uploaded, right click on it, select Properties, and then copy and paste the URL.

When you are in Snapfish, go into the album and click on the thumbnail of the picture so that you get the regular-sized picture showing. Then copy that URL. Snapfish URLs are long too, so make sure you copy the whole thing. The first two lines show, but there is a third line...so click and drag your mouse down when you are highlighting it for copying.

I hope that made sense. :laugh:

Doh, Don't know why it's not working, I highlighted the 3 lines, copied and pasted onto my profile. The pixels were well within the 200 too. :confused:

The beginning of the URL for the pic in your profile says "http://forum.interference.com"...it should say something about Snapfish.

Is this the pic?

http://images.snapfish.com/3393792;23232fp46=wp>232;=39<=337=XROQDF>23234779:4:7:wp1lsi

3393792%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dwp%3E232%3B%3D39%3C%3D337%3DXROQDF%3E23234779%3A4%3A7%3Awp1lsi

Yeah that's the one (good isn't it)
I messed about with my profile after I posted it, but it did originally start with snapfish etc

Now I'm really confused. I was trying to put a picture in my profile under the edit profile section but couldn't see it. I've just been in edit options and have chosen a picture to go under my username. I thought they were the same thing? So where does my profile picture appear then, the one you can upload to edit profile?

Your profile picture appears in your member profile (only premium members can view member profiles). The picture in the Edit Options section is your avatar (the pic under your name when you post).

Aaaah, that would explain why you can see it and I can't! I suppose it would be normal to put a picture of myself in there then rather than my fave Bono picture?

Back
Top Bottom