Photobucket problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissMaCo

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I haven't been able to have access to my photobucket for 3 or 4 years now. Has someone already had the same problem ? Will I never see my pics again ? :sad:

Maybe your account expired? You'd have to contact Photobucket since they're not affiliated with Interference.

You're welcome. A lot of times, accounts expire after periods of inactivity. Hotmail does this, Snapfish as well. Some are a few months, some a year.

You should ask on PLEBAns, there's a photobucket thread there and some girls have been having problems :huh:

up till last night my photobucket was working fine. then *poof* i couldn't see any of the images i posted on interference. on the photobucket website the following was posted, maybe that's why you were having problems too.

AlexAround 10:00 PM MST Last night, one of our master disk arrays started getting disk errors. We have been working on this problem all night. To try and avoid any data loss or corruption, we must do disk checks on each partitition. These disk arrays are very large and are taking hours to run the checks on. We cannot bring much of the site back online until this completes. We are frustrated, tired and very sorry this has happened. We will update you on any progress

Back
Top Bottom