Out of Control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tpsreports2424

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Well while we are on the refresh topic in the other thread Im just going to request this..

Why don't we have Out of Control as its own forum, instead of being in the Lemonade stand? I'm asking this because every time I am about to go into the Lemonade stand, usually the post is only in Out of Control, and in threads that I usually do not go into, so its a pain in the ass to go into the lemonade stand and only seeing, the only post is in out of control..

Just a thought..

I dont think that subforum is worth having its own forum.

However that makes me think of another idea that I've proposed to Elvis. Possibly listing the subforums under the main forum on the front page as links so you could just go directly to that forum, but I dont know how possible it is so we'll see what he says.

Sicy said:

obviously you meant to say:
I dont think that subforum is worth having its own forum,
other than Temple Bar of course.

Sicy said:

However that makes me think of another idea that I've proposed to Elvis. Possibly listing the subforums under the main forum on the front page as links so you could just go directly to that forum, but I dont know how possible it is so we'll see what he says.

Put the drop box that appears at the bottom of each forum area at the top of the main page under the forum stats.

If its possible :nerd:

Currently if we listed all subforums on the forum home page... the list would just be WAY toooo long. I am going to look into another possible way of displaying some selectively though.

it has nothing to do with subscribing, but you know on the forum main page of interference, it says when was the last post and who did it, I check to see where the new post is, and usually find the post in out of control, of in a thread I dont go through..

tpsreports2424 said:

ding ding ding!!

if we could do that then we could change the color of the forum!

:sad: but it can't be blue crack if it's not blue....pink crack, white crack, black crack, or spotty crack just don't sound the same.

:no:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom