Otto's U2 prints on sale, and free wallpapers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I thought I'd post this, although I just sent it out to all members of the fourm.

--------

Hi,

First off, you're getting this email because you're a U2 fan and are a member of the Forum at Interference.com.

I got this VERY cool email from my friend Otto, who is an incredible photographer, and a huge U2 fan. MANY fans know of his work, as he has most likely photographed U2 live more than anyone else. His photos are simply amazing and capture the feeling, and memories, of live U2 shows!

To summarize his email below, he's is giving everyone up to $10 off each photo print purchased for the next 2 weeks.

To check out his photos go to:
http://popmart.interference.com/u2photos/

Make sure and use the reference code ' LEMON ' to get the great discount.

Even if you don't plan on purchasing his beautiful prints, make sure to have a look around his site - in my opinion it's a MUST for any U2 fan with 2,002 photos to view for free! Check out the FREE wallpaper links below in his email as well.

Enjoy,

Elvis
Interference.com

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 9:28 PM
To: Elvis
Subject: U2 fans rock

Hiya Elvis -

It took forever to scan and code but it's all done: more than 1,000 tour photos from fifty Elevation shows added to the site. Without encouragement (and places to sleep) from the U2 fan community, it simply would not have been possible. (As it was, I ended up selling glowsticks at Britney shows to get the gas money to get to the next U2 show. I'm not proud. And actually, yeah, it was fun.) I'm pleased I was able to get so many pictures people like to see, and I'd like to thank everyone for the opportunity. So pass this on...

In January I started offering limited art prints to help defray costs and keep the site online and free. My photo lab is having a sale on some of their services, and I'd like to pass that savings on. Between now and May 1st, anyone who would like to order prints can use the reference code "LEMON" and get as much as $10 off each print. Just click any photo for ordering details, type "LEMON" under the prices, and the page will reload with discounts on all listed sizes.

My thanks includes a freebie: twenty-two new or revised full screen photos from the Elevation tour, and seven from the PopMart tour. Some of the Elevation wallpapers are from drum scans, and I've never released PopMart photos in this size before. They're more than five times the size of the gallery images, and I think they're worth seeing.

Here are the links:
http://www.U2photos.com/U2/popmart/galleries/wallpaper.html
http://www.U2photos.com/U2/elevation/galleries/wallpaper.html

Enjoy...

otto

Thank you thank you thank you!!...
however..my Visa card does not thank you as I had faithfully promised not to buy anything more off the net this month...grrrr.

The pics are fantastic...now to work out how to set all these wallpapers to change every 10 minutes LOL

What a nice offer!

Alas, Otto took no pictures of the Elevation or Popmart shows I was at...ack...

I still may have to pick up some photos from other shows though...he has so many nice shots! I will have to consult with my wallet first though.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

Hey I thought we weren't alowed to advertise on this forum!!!

Ow! just kidding! ow!

Otto is a great great guy and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

So, does Otto still sell piccies? :hyper: hmm, perhaps I should go look for myself...

but then that would cause me to actually have to do extra work and well, that's not an option right now :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom