one month free

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beegee

Neon Zebra
i clearly remember elvis sending out emails during the edge fiasco offering one free month of premium membership. unfortunately, i must have trashed the email, and so did everyone else i asked - but they all do remember receiving one.

on the fifth of january, my premium account was automatically renewed through pay pal in the amount of twelve dollars.

my question is - will that twelve dollars cover thirteen months? if my account is automatically renewing, won't it just renew again next january? was there something i missed in the email, something special i had to do, in order to benefit from elvis' generous offer?

just curious.

oh, and if anyone has a copy of the email, please PM it to me.

bonosgirl84 said:
i clearly remember elvis sending out emails during the edge fiasco offering one free month of premium membership. unfortunately, i must have trashed the email, and so did everyone else i asked - but they all do remember receiving one.

on the fifth of january, my premium account was automatically renewed through pay pal in the amount of twelve dollars.

my question is - will that twelve dollars cover thirteen months? if my account is automatically renewing, won't it just renew again next january? was there something i missed in the email, something special i had to do, in order to benefit from elvis' generous offer?

just curious.

oh, and if anyone has a copy of the email, please PM it to me.

In the email that went out I stated that the 2 free months would be applied to your account... this however does not change your paypal automatic renewal (as we dont have control of changing that). Basically, you have 2 months free added onto your account, so if you were to say have a subscription ending in march 2005, your account would be good through may 2005.

Some people with monthly memberships opted to cancel their automatic payment for 2 months, and then resubscribe after the 2 free months had been used. In any case, those that did get the email have had 2 free months added to their premium membership in our database (which is not part of paypal).

Make sense?

yes. it makes sense.

so this means i would have to wait another year until my account expires again before i can get the two months free.

Elvis,
I closed my paypal accounts and it said my subscription to interference was cancelled..Will I be able to rejoin without it being automatically billed?

one4u2 said:
Elvis,
I closed my paypal accounts and it said my subscription to interference was cancelled..Will I be able to rejoin without it being automatically billed?

Just because your paypal account or subscription were closed doesnt mean your premium membership here was if it was already paid for. Whatever you've paid for, you'll get.

If you're paying by paypal the only paypal does subscriptions is automatically each month, or year. You can always feel free to pay via post when you want.

bonosgirl84 said:
yes. it makes sense.

so this means i would have to wait another year until my account expires again before i can get the two months free.

Under your circumstances, yes.

Back
Top Bottom